Our Packages | Pink Peonies Weddings
Full-Service Planning & Design
The details of planning a wedding can often turn into a full-time job itself. For the couple that is busy and may not have the time to handle the countless wedding details, then the full-service planning package is the perfect solution! Let Pink Peonies bring your vision to life without the stress of planning. Let us work with you and your vision to create the wedding of your dreams!
We begin with a consultation to talk about your inspiration & ideas. From there we will create a detailed design proposal and budget. We hand select & manage your complete design team including florals, rentals, linens, decor etc.
- Hiring, negotiation & management of your entire event team
- Creative partners to design custom save the dates, invitations and all day-of stationery. Handle printing & mailing
- Provide assistance with ceremony planning & advice throughout planning process
Includes all services form partial day of coordination.
Partial Planning Package is for the couple that enjoys being hands-on but may need some guidance with vendor selection, decor and key elements. Pink Peonies will be there every step of the planning process to ensure no details missed.
- Includes all services from Day of Coordination
- Consultation on design concepts
- Budget review, contract review
- Make appointments & recommend creative ideas
Day of Coordination
You have done all the planning, now leave it to the professionals to execute all the hard work. Pink Peonies will be there to make sure that everything that you have spent months planning runs exactly how you envisioned, so you can enjoy all the special moments with your family and friends. Whether you’re all set for a grand wedding or planning a small wedding at home, we are here to help.
- Coordination starts 4-6 weeks prior to wedding day
- Provide vendor referrals if needed
- Initial consultation to discuss final details for wedding day
- Ceremony & reception site visits including review of set-up & floorplan
- Detail timeline and implementation
- Contact & confirm vendors
- Coordinate final details (set up time, delivery, etc…)
- Ceremony & reception set-up oversight
- Seating arrangements management
- Manage rehearsal
- Wedding Assistant
- Collect & secure all wedding presents, card box & other personal items of the couple
- Distribute any final payments & gratuities for vendors
- Primary contact for wedding party, vendors & guests during day of wedding
WE CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DREAM WEDDING!